Saturday, November 27, 2010

Year 2 Sem 2

This semester really a suck semester...i really hope that i can go training asap! i hate to stay at college, hate to see someone i duwan to see, i hate to study and work,  i hate backstabber, i hate faker, i hate to fight with them, i hate arguing with them...seriously, i am tired with this kind of life, i need to wear a mask everyday... i wan to focus at work, i wan to learn something new when i going to training, no lecturer, no assignment, no one can disturb me when i working there... i need a new life, new job and new environment! this few day, i doing same things, work and assignment, after finish the final assignment of advertising, i am free! but i not in mood of exam, i knw study week is coming soon... next week is the last week going to college! yeah! i can sleep more, rest more, work more... sales time coming soon! i thk my shop wanna start to do preparation of sales, december will be another busy months! every year my shop sales time crash v my exam, i need to work after exam, so stress! i can't handle it! my exam and work! i need off day, but i knw they won't let me off... what can i do? complain here lo...but i need to face the truth! i juz a part time, not superviser, i can't follow my own opinion in shop...sigh...i hope that year2 sem 2 finish asap! after this sem, i hope that everyone will change, put effort at study and graduate v them happily... i wish my dream comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment