Thursday, November 18, 2010

There's nothing left to say

Last week, everything is gone! Actually just a small matter,but i dunno why it become so serious! I knew too many backstabber around us,but i can't accept they're my friends! I can't accept why they changed? I can't understand why they hurt me? Why they don't trust me? Luckily, I still got a lot of friend support me and help me walk out from the issue! Thanks Tina! You always think mature and rationally, I know it not related to you but you still wan to help, I really touched with your help... Thanks to Lee Wen, you always be with me, when I am sad, you will call me even though you can't meet me everyday... Thanks Eleen, you always my counselor, you teach me everything! I promise I won't be emo from now! Those who hurt me, I already walk up from the cruel truth. I already delete your facebook and photos, coz I know you guys never appreciate our friendship, once you make me blocked/deleted you from facebook, mean that I delete your memory in my life already, I won't drop out my tear anymore, I won't do any stupid things anymore...I want be myself, I want to find back my smile, I know it's hard but I will try! When I saw you, you're transparent like air...You're nothing! Thanks to my colleague Jia Xin, she teach me many things...She scolded me many times, but I know that's for my own good, she duwan to see a emo Ah Ling work in the shop, she wanna help me find back my confidence. I really look tired and no mood to work, but now, I can! She told me friend for fun can't follow you forever, true friend for really can be with you, one or two enough! I am totally agree with what she said, I already got my true friend, the left one will leave from me someday even though it never happen before. Anyway, I still wan to remind them, think before you speak, you might hurt people feeling. Don't think you're smart always, you only a child in my heart, coz you're childish...That's all...Good luck for you...There's nothing left to say with you, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment