Friday, August 5, 2011

A real friendship...

Sometimes, I will think about what is friends? How you mean by a friendship? People that besides you or people that care about you? Sometimes, I will think that I do not really have a true friend. Friends that can hang out with me, playing with me, they are so many. But friends that you really need when you are sad, you trying to talk secret with them, its few, few until I can count in few finger. I just feel that nothing is forever, life is reality, it will make people change. I do not blame anyone who already forget our friendship, I just realized a true friend not really need to stick together everyday or call up everyday. Real friends are not really always keep in touch, but when you meet them back, you wont feel they are strange, bcoz they are always remember you, concern with you :) Hi my friend, I am missing you every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment