Friday, July 22, 2011

Revision Week

This is revision week of my final sem. Next monday will be my first day of final exam, and it will be last day to back college for any college exam or function. Honestly, I not willing to my friend, my life in college, after graduate, it will be a big changes in my life. I need to use to another working environment, another peer, another life. I know that everyone are growing up. I still can remember that when I step into college on April, 2009. It still fresh in my mind, and now, everything was change. My best friend is not so close now, my lecturer is not that rude now, canteen food is not that cheap now. I become a senior from a junior. I am so curious why my ex senior would cry when they leaving college, now I understand what they feel. It is complicated, it is abit sweet and abit bitter. I had cry before, laugh before in here. I had rush my assignment at here, skip my class, or hang out with friend during break time, whatever I did here, I still remember. But now, it will be memory forever and ever. I t will not happen in future, I said that when can I graduate and work like the others, but now? I wish to stay here,  never mind. It will be a deep memory in my heart. What I need to do now is complete my last revision for my last exam in Han Chiang. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment